All I want for Christmas…
…is a full night’s sleep?!
Oh man, with cold/flu season upon us and two kids rotating in sickness over the last six weeks… I could use a full night’s sleep. But apparently that’s not in Santa’s sack? Damn.
Anyway I was struggling to figure out what I want for Christmas so when I finally made my list, I thought I’d share it for others who couldn’t figure out what they wanted!! I’ve included some links to make it easier.
- Coffee mug warmer
- White marble Swell travel mug (for coffee)
- Beeswax food wrap
- On Guard essential oil
- Norwex face cloth
- Kitchen reno (just kidding, sort of)
- Gloves for walking in the rain with the stroller
- A month’s worth of sleep
- Macrame plant holders
- I want TWO diffusers, I’m not picky what they look like. This one is on sale right now
- Wireless charger for my new phone (iPhone XR). Don’t care which one but this has good reviews
- Tropical plants and quirky pots for my office and bedroom (like the ones from Art Knapps)
- Bigger white plant pot and a low light plant for our bedroom
- Ikea plant pot
- Short sleeve V neck Babaton tshirt from Aritzia in large, any colour except grey or white (I can’t find the link online but they’re in store)
- Bedside lamp
- Things for the outdoor part of our entrance way. I’d like to beautify it a little. We have a gnome and mat but I’d like new house numbers and other stuff
- Ocean Salt
- Twilight body spray
- Sleepy body lotion
- Dream Cream
- Lush face mask
- Buffalo plaid blanket
What do you want for Christmas??
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading my blog post! Check out my musing blog section for discussions on other amazing topics that are very important to me.